- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth, are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe that the Full Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit by which Christians are enabled to live a godly life.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Ghost.